Choosing the Right Unicycle for you
Just Starting out?
A unicycle designed for young children. Everything they need to learn the fundamentals of balance and get riding straight away. Quality components and a design that will stand the test of time.
Indy 12″ Trainer
- Ergonomic Saddle
- Maximum leg length 24″ (61.5cm)
- Minimum Leg Length 19.5″ (50cm)
- Minimum Leg Length (with cut seat post) 18″ (46cm).
- Chrome Frame
- Quick Release Clamp
The 16″ Trainer is ideal for bigger kids and smaller adults. A solid, robust design available in four popping colours including Chrome, Black, Red and Green. Stylised plastic pedals, comfortable saddle with integrated bumpers and a tyre with traction for both the road and indoors.
Indy 16″ Trainer
- Padded seat with grab handle and bumper.
- Quick release seat adjustment.
- Machined non twist seat stem.
- Smooth grip pedals (won’t scratch shins)
- 16″ x 2.125″ Tyre with schrader valve (suitable for indoor and outdoor use).
The most popular model for teenage and adult riders. A versatile wheel size that lends itself to slow and mid-speed riding. Agile, light and dynamic riding experience. Comfortable saddle, solid construction and adjustable seat height for riders of all sizes.
Indy 20″ Trainer
- Max weight: 200 lbs / 90 kgs
- Max seat height: 87cm / 34.25″
- Min seat height: 73cm / 28.5″
- Min seat height with cut stem: 60cm / 23.5″
- Ergonomic saddle with integrated bumper
- Quick release saddle.